I’m still working on being thankful. Here’s to that:
I give thanks:
- for my supportive and lovely work colleagues.
- that I’ve felt better about being at work this week than I thought I would.
- for friends who have returned from overseas.
- for my husband working at making me happy.
- for time alone today.
- that I didn’t hit that motorcyclist who came out of my blind spot and then pulled in front of me and slowed down.
- for my cup of tea. It’s been too long old friend.
- for being able to appreciate naps.
- for almost catching up on bible-in-a-year reading plan.