The countdown is officially on to the biggest event of my life, which means I am on leave and I can have a good rest!! It also gives me a change to stop and think and process and share things I am thankful for (so much for once a week).
- For my future husband;
- For rest – I’ve spent a good part of the last two days lying on my bed, reading a book. I haven’t done that in ages and I love it;
- For time catching up with old friends – I’ve rejoined the girls’ soccer team, so I’ve enjoyed hanging out more with them; Mission Minded provided some great catch up chats, and being home during the day and being more flexible with time means I can have tea with my girlfriends;
- That all of my clothes fit in my half of the wardrobe;
- That my mum washed my car for me;
- For friends’ willingness to help do things for the wedding and serve on the day;
- For reminders that God’s word is powerful and still working, and for being rebuked by it when with other people (rarely do I feel rebuked in my personal reading); and
- For more time to keep reading the bible (even though I’ve not been very good at making it a priority – need to give myself more structure and stop getting distracted despite the fact that my bedroom is empty).
What are you thankful for this week?