- Being able to work in the church office, otherwise I would just keep getting distracted at home and get crafty (above).
- Time to read the word without rushing off to work.
- Breakfast with mum – croissants with engagement jam (mixed berry jam Jeh and I bought my parents at the berry farm where he asked me to marry him) and cream. So bad yet so good.
- My fiancee.
- CMS (Church Missionary Society) – I read part of their newsletter and I made sure I prayed for them this morning, before blogging.
- The Vanuatu mission information night last night.