I don’t do this enough, so I decided to share some of the things I’m thankful for today:
- lots of time to read the bible this morning
- tea and porridge and blueberries
- cooler weather
- flexibility (sorry for the pun) to do some pilates whenever I want to (or need to)
- more productivity than usual
- learning lots of things from reading articles, books and blogs
I’m starting to realise, too, that as you concentrate on being thankful, it’s harder to complain, not because you can’t think of things to complain about (because I can), but because complaining seems so out of place when giving thanks. I shall continue to work on and pray about this.